Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer
November 30th, -0001
Category: Water Tankers
Introducing the Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer. Ledwell™s newest oil industry trailer provides an easy solution for removing the saltwater that accompanies oil and gas to the surface when pumping an oil well. The Ledwell vacuum body uses fifteen pounds of suction to load the tank with the unwanted saltwater from the well. The liquid is then hauled to the disposal well where the vacuum body operates with twenty-two pounds of pressure to empty the load. For a wider variety of uses, the body™s tank is lined and capable of hauling any other non-hazardous liquid, as well.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series902 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views