Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer
November 30th, -0001
Category: Water Tankers
Introducing the Ledwell Salt Water Vacuum Trailer. Ledwell™s newest oil industry trailer provides an easy solution for removing the saltwater that accompanies oil and gas to the surface when pumping an oil well. The Ledwell vacuum body uses fifteen pounds of suction to load the tank with the unwanted saltwater from the well. The liquid is then hauled to the disposal well where the vacuum body operates with twenty-two pounds of pressure to empty the load. For a wider variety of uses, the body™s tank is lined and capable of hauling any other non-hazardous liquid, as well.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views