EDGE® Vibratory Rollers by CEAttachments, Inc.
October 3rd, 2008
Category: Vibratory Plow Attachments
Give your compaction jobs a smoother finish with the Edge Vibratory Roller from CEAttachments. With a choice of smooth or padded drums, skid steer operators can quickly compact everything from clumpy, clay-type material to asphalt, dirt, sand, gravel or backfills. With a specially designed scraper to ward off material buildup, there is no need to slow down. For optimum performance and minimum maintenance, the heavy duty motor is mounted outside the drum. Additionally, a flow-control valve is standard equipment to prevent over-speeding of the eccentric shaft and extend bearing life. All models feature universal skid steer loader mount, hoses and hydraulic flat-faced couplers. The vibratory roller is available in sizes 73 and 84. For more information, check out our website http://www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
All Vibratory Plow Attachments:
- Ditch Witch 100sx Vibratory Plow Easier To Use, More Productive
- Ditch Witch Introduces 255sx Vibratory Plow
- Are You Sitting Down? Ditch Witch 420sx Released.
- Ditch Witch HT115 Tracks Down Tougher Jobs
- RT55 Tractor Finds Middle Ground
Manufacturers of Vibratory Plow Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views