Vibratory Plate Compactors
December 10th, 2007
Category: Vibratory Plate Compactor Attachments
Caterpillar Vibratory Plate Compactors provide superior compaction force in a reliable, low-maintenance package. These units produce high-power impulses at a rate of 2200 impacts per minute. The forces generated by this vibration drive soil particles close together for solid, stable compactions. Whether in a trench or on a slope, driving sheeting or posts, Cat Compactors are the superior choice for any jobsite™s compaction tasks.
|IMPULSE FORCE||CYCLES/MIN.||BASE PLATE WIDTH|
|3650 lb||2200||12 in|
|8928 lb||2200||23 in|
|16508 lb||2200||29 in|
|24669 lb||2200||34 in|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views