Vibratory Plate Compactors
December 10th, 2007
Category: Vibratory Plate Compactor Attachments
Caterpillar Vibratory Plate Compactors provide superior compaction force in a reliable, low-maintenance package. These units produce high-power impulses at a rate of 2200 impacts per minute. The forces generated by this vibration drive soil particles close together for solid, stable compactions. Whether in a trench or on a slope, driving sheeting or posts, Cat Compactors are the superior choice for any jobsite™s compaction tasks.
|IMPULSE FORCE||CYCLES/MIN.||BASE PLATE WIDTH|
|3650 lb||2200||12 in|
|8928 lb||2200||23 in|
|16508 lb||2200||29 in|
|24669 lb||2200||34 in|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update332 Views