Vibratory Plate Compactors
December 10th, 2007
Category: Vibratory Plate Compactor Attachments
Caterpillar Vibratory Plate Compactors provide superior compaction force in a reliable, low-maintenance package. These units produce high-power impulses at a rate of 2200 impacts per minute. The forces generated by this vibration drive soil particles close together for solid, stable compactions. Whether in a trench or on a slope, driving sheeting or posts, Cat Compactors are the superior choice for any jobsite™s compaction tasks.
|IMPULSE FORCE||CYCLES/MIN.||BASE PLATE WIDTH|
|3650 lb||2200||12 in|
|8928 lb||2200||23 in|
|16508 lb||2200||29 in|
|24669 lb||2200||34 in|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series881 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks239 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views