Vibratory Plate Compactors
December 10th, 2007
Category: Vibratory Plate Compactor Attachments
Caterpillar Vibratory Plate Compactors provide superior compaction force in a reliable, low-maintenance package. These units produce high-power impulses at a rate of 2200 impacts per minute. The forces generated by this vibration drive soil particles close together for solid, stable compactions. Whether in a trench or on a slope, driving sheeting or posts, Cat Compactors are the superior choice for any jobsite™s compaction tasks.
|IMPULSE FORCE||CYCLES/MIN.||BASE PLATE WIDTH|
|3650 lb||2200||12 in|
|8928 lb||2200||23 in|
|16508 lb||2200||29 in|
|24669 lb||2200||34 in|
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views