A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International.
March 23rd, 2010
Have someone from Vacuworx International contact you with more information Click Here
A groundbreaking new lifter from the leader of vacuum lifting, Vacuworx International. Our new fully self contained lifter is designed with the underground utility contractor in mind. Since the lifter is self contained, your options for the host machine are endless. The lifter easily attaches to excavators, forklifts, wheel loaders, cranes, and boom trucks, just to name a few. Whether using our new lifter in a plant or in the field, the materials you can lift are only limited by your imagination. Lifting materials such as steel plate, concrete slab, or landscape rock are no problem. Tubular products such as steel, concrete, plastic, or coated pipe of most types are lifted with ease.
All Vacuum Lifting Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views