24/30 – 150 Horizontal Earth Boring Machine
January 23rd, 2009
Category: Tunneling and Boring Machines
4/30-150 is the lightweight, low profile horizontal earth boring machine that is rugged, yet powerful and dependable. It™s ready for those utility construction jobs from 4″ (101.6mm) fiber optic ducts to 30 ” (320.2mm) utility lines. It handles the really tough jobs with muscle to spare.
- DEUTZ F3L1011F 45 HP (34kW) diesel engine, air cooled with electric start.
- 150,000 lbs (68 Tonnes) of Maximum Thrust
- T18 (4) speed transmission with constant mesh
- 23,376 ft lb (31,799 Nm) of Maximum Torque
- Working Range: 4″ - 30″ (102 to 762 mm) casing diameter.
- Dry, spring applied 8.5″ (216 mm) diameter Clutch
- Unitized box frame construction provides solid, lasting alignment of the power train
- Low Centerline and Wide Stance provide increased stability
- Semi-automatic push bar securely locks the track dogs for a solid push.
- Machine controls are clustered for easy operation
- Vivid graphics guide safe and proper operation
- Warning lights monitor alternator charging and engine oil pressure.
- Clutch and shift levers are easily handled without strain
- Tachometer, fuel and hydraulic system gauges are in direct view
American Augers supplies a full range of Product Tooling, including auger sections, dirt and rock cutting heads, or Accessoriesincluding hex adaptors, casing and saddle adapters, and various other components to compliment your auger boring product. Please also contact us for Parts Sales or Technical Support
All Tunneling and Boring Machines:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River627 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views