Ditch Witch Organization Unveils 300-hp Rock Trencher
January 19th, 2009
Category: Chain-Type Trenchers
The Ditch Witch®organization, the industry leader in the design and manufacture of underground construction equipment, has released a 300-horsepower rock trencher. The heavy-duty HT300 is capable of trenching up to ten feet (3.1 m) deep and 36 inches (914 mm) wide in the most extreme jobsite conditions. The steel-tracked HT300 features a sturdy undercarriage designed to withstand the rigors of rock-laden jobsites, and trencher stabilizers that automatically adjust to terrain changes to isolate vibration in rock and other harsh conditions.
To find out more about the HT300, please visit the Ditch Witch Press Center, where you can download a press release and high-res photos. If you need anything, just send me an e-mail. Thank you for your continued support of Ditch Witch products.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge416 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012345 Views