TRS Plus traffic recording systems feature alphanumeric keys, LCD display
June 27th, 2011
Category: Transportation Design Software
The new TRS Plus traffic classifier is a significant update of the TRS product line. TRS Plus vehicle classifiers offer superior data collection capability and flexibility. The alphanumeric keys and LCD display allow the user the option to program the unit without the use of a computer.
TRS classifiers can be used for many traffic data collection applications. In the passive mode, they allow government agencies to collect data for congestion management, signal timing and planning. In the active mode, they meet a wide range of intelligent transportation system (ITS) requirements.
All Transportation Design Software:
- IDS Announces Major Release of BD2 Bridge Design/Analysis Software Completely redesigned to set new standard in Bridge Software ease of use
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views