Transmission option added to Bobcat tractor line for increased performance
September 7th, 2010
This new, optional transmission features 12 forward gears and 12 reverse gears with shuttle-shift capabilities for ease of use. It complements the standard hydrostatic transmission (HST) currently offered on these models.
Ideal for customers of all types, the SST transmission will provide optimal PTO output and efficiency. It is designed for use in applications such as mowing, tilling and other high-demand rear PTO applications. It will also excel in applications such as spraying and seeding, where a specific speed needs to be maintained.
For the name of the nearest Bobcat dealer, visit www.bobcatdealer.com. For more information on Bobcat compact tractors, visit www.bobcat.com/utility_machines/tractors.
ABOUT BOBCAT COMPACT EQUIPMENT
Bobcat compact equipment includes skid-steer, all-wheel steer and compact track loaders; compact excavators; mini-track loaders; VersaHandler® telescopic tool carriers; utility vehicles; compact tractors; and Toolcat™ utility work machines. Bobcat is a global brand with more than 600 dealer locations in North America and the leader in compact equipment — the industry’s original innovator, beginning more than 50 years ago with the first compact machine and predecessor to the skid-steer loader. For more information on Bobcat products, visit www.bobcat.com
- TAC PROVIDES REAL ANSWERS IN REAL TIME
- DRIVING DESIRE LEADS TO ALLISON
- Construction: Chaney Enterprises
- Allison Automatics Help Lattimore Beat The Clock
- N.W. White Eliminates Manual Labor On The
- Caterpillar Introduces Automatic Transmissions for RV Industry
- Caterpillar Announces Transmissions and Power Systems for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Caterpillar® Transmission with Dropbox for use in Well Servicing Applications
- Caterpillar® Announces Full Production Release of CX31 Transmissions for On-Highway Vocational Applications
Manufacturers of Transmissions:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)397 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D383 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views