Double D Roll N Go
January 8th, 2008
Roll N Go models come standard equipped with replaceable hard surface teeth, rear scrapers, heavy duty bearings, reinforced oscillating bolts, heavy duty ½ thick tubing throughout the tongue, and 360 degree oscillating hitch. The Roll N Go is offered in 48 and 60 Double Drum configurations. The 48 is also offered with an oscillating frame only. The 60 Double Drum is offered with an oscillating frame. Also available is a 12™ hydraulically controlled grader blade that is 7/8 thick.
All Towed Rolled:
Manufacturers of Towed Rolled:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views