Double D Roll N Go
January 8th, 2008
Roll N Go models come standard equipped with replaceable hard surface teeth, rear scrapers, heavy duty bearings, reinforced oscillating bolts, heavy duty ½ thick tubing throughout the tongue, and 360 degree oscillating hitch. The Roll N Go is offered in 48 and 60 Double Drum configurations. The 48 is also offered with an oscillating frame only. The 60 Double Drum is offered with an oscillating frame. Also available is a 12™ hydraulically controlled grader blade that is 7/8 thick.
All Towed Rolled:
Manufacturers of Towed Rolled:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views