MONROE MTE Tru Ride AIR SUSPENSION NOW ONSPOT AUTOMATIC TIRE CHAIN READY
November 22nd, 2010
Category: Tire Chains
Onspot Automatic Tire Chains, working in conjunction with Monroe Truck Equipment is pleased to announce that every Monroe MTE Tru Ride Air Suspension for Ford F Series 450/550 is now “Onspot ready”. This allows OEMS, dealers or end users to easily ADD the Onspot automatic tire chain system to their vehicles.
Onspot Chains allow the operator to engage and disengage tire chains at the flip of a dashboard switch for increased traction on snow and ice in forward OR reverse.
For more information contact:
Onspot at 800-766-7768 or http://www.onspot.com/
Monroe Truck Equipment at 877-233-2030
All Tire Chains:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series693 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines174 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views