Double D Roll N Go
January 8th, 2008
Roll N Go models come standard equipped with replaceable hard surface teeth, rear scrapers, heavy duty bearings, reinforced oscillating bolts, heavy duty ½ thick tubing throughout the tongue, and 360 degree oscillating hitch. The Roll N Go is offered in 48 and 60 Double Drum configurations. The 48 is also offered with an oscillating frame only. The 60 Double Drum is offered with an oscillating frame. Also available is a 12™ hydraulically controlled grader blade that is 7/8 thick.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D344 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views