Double D Roll N Go
January 8th, 2008
Roll N Go models come standard equipped with replaceable hard surface teeth, rear scrapers, heavy duty bearings, reinforced oscillating bolts, heavy duty ½ thick tubing throughout the tongue, and 360 degree oscillating hitch. The Roll N Go is offered in 48 and 60 Double Drum configurations. The 48 is also offered with an oscillating frame only. The 60 Double Drum is offered with an oscillating frame. Also available is a 12™ hydraulically controlled grader blade that is 7/8 thick.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1546 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers452 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012406 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views