Bandit Stump Grinders: These heavyweights will go all ten rounds.
November 17th, 2009
Your operation is only as hard-hitting as your equipment. Fortunately for you, Bandit offers the most rugged, durable stump grinders on the market. All of our grinders are equipped with heavy-duty steel components. The steel thickness is directly related to the longevity of the machine. Therefore, the weight of our stump grinders is directly related to the quality of steel used in the manufacturing process. The ruggedness of our machines is not limited to steel thickness: we also use the largest diameter hydraulic cylinders, heavy-duty pumps, an the highest quality bearings on each stumper we build. The heavier-grade steel ensures long frame life, and the large hydraulic cylinders ensure plenty of power.
All Stump Cutters:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views