Bandit Biomass Chippers: Bring it on.
November 17th, 2009
Category: Stump Cutters
Bring on the toughest, limbiest materials: Bandit Biomass Chippers can handle it! The Bandit line of drum chippers have become the most popular whole tree chippers in the industry, thanks to their large openings, powerful feed systems, and most importantly, because of the ruggedness of their design and construction. Bandit chippers save time and money by fully loading chip trailers, saving on fuel costs. You can eliminate lost time associated with spotting vans with our versatile swivel discharges. Need more pulling power? Bandit’s powerful Slide Box Feed System easily crushes limbs and branches, pulling whole trees into the chipper. Available with engine options up to 1,200 horsepower and with features and options to help make your operation more efficient. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
All Stump Cutters:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass185 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views