Bandit Stump Grinders: These heavyweights will go all ten rounds.
November 17th, 2009
Your operation is only as hard-hitting as your equipment. Fortunately for you, Bandit offers the most rugged, durable stump grinders on the market. All of our grinders are equipped with heavy-duty steel components. The steel thickness is directly related to the longevity of the machine. Therefore, the weight of our stump grinders is directly related to the quality of steel used in the manufacturing process. The ruggedness of our machines is not limited to steel thickness: we also use the largest diameter hydraulic cylinders, heavy-duty pumps, an the highest quality bearings on each stumper we build. The heavier-grade steel ensures long frame life, and the large hydraulic cylinders ensure plenty of power.
All Stump Cutters:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views