TYMCO Model 500x® High Side Dump REGENERATIVE AIR® Sweeper
October 26th, 2010
The Model 500x High Side Dump sweeper is the most innovative product of its kind on the market today and has revolutionized the way the world sweeps. Engineered with features unmatched within the industry, the Model 500x was developed to fulfill the requirements of municipalities, highway departments and contractors who have the need for high dump sweeper applications.
The Model 500x features a variable dump height from 2 feet to 11 feet from the tip of the dump chute to the ground with the hopper fully tilted, enabling the 500x to dump into various size containers. The large dump chute projects debris into the middle of the dump container without the need of a hopper side shift. The fast dump cycle means more time sweeping, less time dumping.
The large 5.7 cubic yard hopper is constructed of non-magnetic stainless steel, as is the dump chute. The heavy duty scissor lift assembly has a 10,000 lb. lift capacity and all pivots on the lift are self-lubricating. Dual stabilizers automatically deploy before the dump cycle begins, assuring stability throughout the dumping procedure.
All Street Sweepers:
- Model 2a-Walk Behind Sweeper
- Model 3c-Walk-Behind Sweeper
- Model 6hc/8hc-Ride-On Sweeper
- Model 8c- Ride-On Sweeper
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable410 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views