Haven Steel’s Alloy Steel
April 16th, 2008
Haven Steel currently inventories over 80 sizes of 5160 alloy steel. Sizes include rectangular bars ranging from .237″ to 1.5″ thick and 1.5″ to 8″ in width. All materials have certified chemistries. Products that can be produced vary from a simple straight piece of bar to unique shapes requiring forging and forming processors.
All Steel, Aluminum, Heavy Metal Fabricators and Suppliers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1523 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012351 Views