Haven Steel's Alloy Steel
April 16th, 2008
Haven Steel currently inventories over 80 sizes of 5160 alloy steel. Sizes include rectangular bars ranging from .237″ to 1.5″ thick and 1.5″ to 8″ in width. All materials have certified chemistries. Products that can be produced vary from a simple straight piece of bar to unique shapes requiring forging and forming processors.
All Steel, Aluminum, Heavy Metal Fabricators and Suppliers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views