Haven Steel’s Alloy Steel
April 16th, 2008
Haven Steel currently inventories over 80 sizes of 5160 alloy steel. Sizes include rectangular bars ranging from .237″ to 1.5″ thick and 1.5″ to 8″ in width. All materials have certified chemistries. Products that can be produced vary from a simple straight piece of bar to unique shapes requiring forging and forming processors.
All Steel, Aluminum, Heavy Metal Fabricators and Suppliers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views