Haven Steel’s Alloy Steel
April 16th, 2008
Haven Steel currently inventories over 80 sizes of 5160 alloy steel. Sizes include rectangular bars ranging from .237″ to 1.5″ thick and 1.5″ to 8″ in width. All materials have certified chemistries. Products that can be produced vary from a simple straight piece of bar to unique shapes requiring forging and forming processors.
All Steel, Aluminum, Heavy Metal Fabricators and Suppliers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views