MSV – Sidewalk Tractor
April 29th, 2010
Category: Snow Blowers
The MSV is the new alternative in sidewalk, articulating tractors designed to meet the many needs of municipalities, universities, airports, or any organization that is serious about grounds maintenance. This multi-service, multi-season machine can complete many jobs including snow removal, mowing, sweeping and spreading.
- Tier III Cummins Diesel Engine, 110 HP at 2500 RPM, 115 HP at 2300 RPM
- Hydrostatic ground drive is wheel motor based incorporating four (4), 2-speed hydraulic wheel motors.
- Fulltime four wheel drive with 2 speed shift on the fly hydraulic ground drive providing 25 MPH transport speed and 12 MPH working speed.
- Fabricated steel chassis articulates 45° and oscillates 13°.
- Front and optional rear CAT 1, CAT 2, two point hitch.
- 6,000 lbs front hitch capacity at lift points, 4000 lbs capacity on optional rear hitch at lift points.
- High performance cooling system.
- 26 GPM load sense auxiliary hydraulic system or 31 GPM optional high flow system.
- 1-3/8”, 6-spline, dry multi-plate clutch for front and optional rear PTO (540 RPM @ 2160 engine RPM).
- 19 gallon fuel tank.
- 12,000 lbs GVW.
- 10” ground clearance
- 70” inside and 120” outside turning radius
- Vehicle Weight 5800lbs
- Multiple tire options
- Multiple lighting options
- MDC Monitor, Diagnose, and Control operator’s console featuring Controller Area Network (CANBUS) technology. Five button LCD color display with pull down menus.
- Sure Grip™ joystick controls vehicle, hitch, and attachment functions.
- Sliding windows and removable sunroof
- Storage compartments
- Three high visibility mirrors
- Fresh air filter
- 25,000 BTU heater and optional 18,000 BTU AC
- Wide band steering orbital for smoother response.
- Cab is ROPS certified to ISO 3471 and SAE J1040C at 12,000 lbs.
- Safety interlocks reduce the potential for unsafe operation.
Ease of Service
- Cab tilts with an electric actuator for easy access to battery and front hitch mechanisms.
- Cowling and fenders remove to provide easy access to engine and hydraulic pumps.
- Engine cowling and hood removes without tools
- Hinged fuel tank swings away from the vehicle to improve engine accessibility.
- CANBUS network enhances vehicle and engine service diagnostics.
MDC Console provides audible and visual warnings of dirty filters, low fluids, and out-of-range operating conditions.
All Snow Blowers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views