Paladin’s FFC Snow Push removes snow and more
April 26th, 2011
Category: Snow Blower and Blade Attachments
The FFC Snow Push by Paladin Construction Group attaches to skid steers, backhoes, compact wheel loaders and traditional wheel loaders to efficiently move large volumes of snow without leaving windrows. Available in widths ranging from 6 to 16 feet, it can move up to 21 cubic yards of snow at one time. An optional Pull-Back Kit cleanly draws back snow away from buildings, fences and confined areas, creating a more effective snow removal process. In addition to snow applications, the FFC Snow Push is ideal for wastewater, manure, feed, lot and food cleanup.
The FFC Snow Push is available in 127 Series, 3600 Series and 4800 Series models. The FFC 127 Series Snow Push offers lighter weight models designed for skid steers and is ideal for snow removal in confined spaces. Available in widths ranging from 6 to 10 feet, it can move up to 8 cubic yards at one time. The FFC 3600 Series Snow Push attaches to skid steers, backhoes and compact wheel loaders and is available in widths ranging from 8 to 14 feet. It is able to easily move up to 13 cubic yards at one time. The FFC 4800 Series Snow Push has a width of 16 feet and attaches to backhoes, compact wheel loaders and traditional wheel loaders. Ideal for larger applications, it has a push capacity of 21 cubic yards.
Paladin Construction Group is a leading manufacturer of couplers and attachments throughout North America for the construction, aggregate, agriculture, landscaping, land clearing, recycle, mining, demolition, utility, aviation and municipal market segments. For more information about Paladin’s entire coupler and attachment offering, call 800-456-7100; fax 734-996-9014; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.paladinconstructiongroup.com/.
All Snow Blower and Blade Attachments:
- Parker Chelsea revolutionizes the light and medium duty Snow Plow Truck Market with its new patent pending Stored Energy Management System (SEMS) by eliminating the need for a clutch pump installed under the hood.
Manufacturers of Snow Blower and Blade Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views