Skid Steer Loaders
December 10th, 2007
Category: Skid-Steer Loaders
- Heavy-duty design for long life and low cost of operation
- Case large displacement high torque Tier II Certified Engines for maximum productivity
- Easy Tilt ROPS/Cab for fast and easy maintenance
- Comfortable, low-effort servo-hydrostatic controls for operator comfort
- Spring applied hydraulic release parking brake for precise and easy operation
- Single point daily service for low maintenance cost
- Base Warranty – 1 year; Engine 2 year/2000 hours for maximum confidence and investment protection
|465||Gross Engine Power||61.2 kW|
|Rated Capacity||1,364 kg|
|Operating Wt.||4,042 kg|
|Bucket Hinge Pin Height||3.19 m|
All Skid-Steer Loaders:
- M-Series loaders and excavators have new numbering system
- Bobcat Company offers first and only loaders that are Remote Control Ready.
- New Bobcat M-Series loaders lead industry in design and performance
- Caterpillar Introduces Enhanced B2 Series Of Skid Steer Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders
- T216B Series 2 Skid Steer Loader
- 216B Skid Steer Loader
- 246C Skid Steer Loader
- Cat® B-Series 3 Loaders Feature Safety, Reliability and Convenience Refinements, Plus More Power for Models 242B3 and 257B3
- GEHL INTRODUCES THE ALL-NEW, VERTICAL-LIFT V270 SKID LOADER
- GEHL INTRODUCES THE ALL-NEW, SUPER-COMPACT 1640E SKID LOADER
- MUSTANG INTRODUCES THE ALL-NEW, VERTICAL-LIFT 2700V SKID LOADER
- MUSTANG INTRODUCES THE SUPER-COMPACT 2012 SKID STEER LOADER
- Vermeer Mini Skid Steers
- Compact in Size, Huge in Productivity.
- Come Ride with Us!
- There's nothing mini about their productivity.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding563 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable409 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views