December 10th, 2007
Category: Single Padfoot Drum Vibratory Compactors
The SV216 features an operating weight of 31,553 lb (14 325 kg) and has a 148 horsepower (110 kW) engine. Case SV200 Series rollers have maximum working speeds up to 3.72 mph (6 kph), the rollers are built for efficient compaction. And with the industry”s largest fuel tanks (69 to 108 gallons), Case rollers can operate up to 36 hours between refills.
|Operating Weight||14 325 kg|
|Drum Width||2.2 m|
|Ground Clearance||.42 m|
All Single Padfoot Drum Vibratory Compactors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views