December 10th, 2007
Category: Single Padfoot Drum Vibratory Compactors
The SV216 features an operating weight of 31,553 lb (14 325 kg) and has a 148 horsepower (110 kW) engine. Case SV200 Series rollers have maximum working speeds up to 3.72 mph (6 kph), the rollers are built for efficient compaction. And with the industry”s largest fuel tanks (69 to 108 gallons), Case rollers can operate up to 36 hours between refills.
|Operating Weight||14 325 kg|
|Drum Width||2.2 m|
|Ground Clearance||.42 m|
All Single Padfoot Drum Vibratory Compactors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views