Crafco Silicone Sealant
September 4th, 2008
34902 RoadSaver Silicone NS Sealant
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone Sealant is a uniquely formulated low modulus non-sag sealant produced for sealing joints in Portland Cement Concrete pavements in all climates.
Packaging: RoadSaver Silicone Sealant is packaged in plastic lined open head 55 gallon (208 L) drums which contain 50 gallons (189 L) of material. Additionally, for small applications the sealant is available in plastic 5 gallon (19 L) pails and quart (0.95 L) caulking tubes.
34903 RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant is a low modulus silicone which offers the performance and durability characteristics of conventional silicone with the ease of installation of self-leveling materials.
Packaging: RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant is packaged in plastic lined open head 55 gallon (208 L) drums which contain 50 gallons (189 L) of material. Additionally, for small applications the sealant is available in plastic 5 gallon (19 L) pails and quart (0.9SL) caulking tubes.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views