Crafco Silicone Sealant
September 4th, 2008
34902 RoadSaver Silicone NS Sealant
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone Sealant is a uniquely formulated low modulus non-sag sealant produced for sealing joints in Portland Cement Concrete pavements in all climates.
Packaging: RoadSaver Silicone Sealant is packaged in plastic lined open head 55 gallon (208 L) drums which contain 50 gallons (189 L) of material. Additionally, for small applications the sealant is available in plastic 5 gallon (19 L) pails and quart (0.95 L) caulking tubes.
34903 RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant is a low modulus silicone which offers the performance and durability characteristics of conventional silicone with the ease of installation of self-leveling materials.
Packaging: RoadSaver Silicone SL Sealant is packaged in plastic lined open head 55 gallon (208 L) drums which contain 50 gallons (189 L) of material. Additionally, for small applications the sealant is available in plastic 5 gallon (19 L) pails and quart (0.9SL) caulking tubes.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?401 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs387 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views