T-78 Polymer Crack Sealer
February 25th, 2010
Category: Seal Coating Equipment and Accessories
Have someone from Transpo Industries contact you with more information Click Here
New Rochelle, NY- Transpo Industries, Inc. announces two new products: the T-28 Color-Safe Surface(tm) and T-78 Polymer Crack Sealer.
T-28 is an acrylic-based resin system used for pavement area markings and anti-skid surfacing. It is typically used for demarcation of bicycle/pedestrian paths, bus stops/lanes and other specially designated areas. T-28 Color-Safe Surface(tm) enhances skid-resistance and its color warns travelers of hazardous turns and other high accident areas on asphalt and concrete roadways.
T-78 is a low viscosity, methyl methacrylate resin system that is highly effective for sealing and filling cracks in concrete. It bonds well to the inner walls of cracks, restoring strength and preventing crack propagation. T-78 Polymer Crack Sealer is capable of rapid cure in a wide range of temperatures. The application process requires minimal labor costs, reducing the need for specialized equipment. Its fast cure time (under one hour) assures a quick return to service.
Transpo Industries is ISO 9001:2000 certified. For more information, please visit: http://www.transpo.com/press.htm
All Seal Coating Equipment and Accessories:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views