TEREX AWP ANNOUNCES NEW WAYS TO ACCESS SERVICE AND PARTS MANUALS
February 9th, 2009
Category: Scissor Lift Aerial Work Platforms
REDMOND, WASH. (February 9, 2009) As part of its ongoing commitment to providing first class customer service and preserving the environment, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of the Terex Corporation (NYSE:TEX), announced today that customers can now access service and parts manuals free of charge via DVD or the Genie Website at www.genieindustries.com/manuals.asp.
Not only are we providing our customers with easy to access, up-to-date information, we are reducing our carbon footprint by cutting down our overall paper consumption, said Dave Schille, Director of Parts & Warranty, Terex AWP.
A Service and Parts Manual DVD will now be included with all Genie® boom, scissor, and telehandler products, as well as Terex® generator and light tower purchases, instead of a printed set of manuals. All other product purchases will receive a flyer directing them to download the service and parts manuals from the Genie® Website at www.genieindustries.com/manuals.asp. The DVD, updated quarterly, contains service and parts manuals for current products as well as historical versions.
Customers may also buy a printed version at the time of product purchase, or later by contacting their local Genie parts department. As always, printed Operator Manuals will be included with every product per OSHA requirement.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer with 2007 net sales of approximately $9.1 billion. Terex operates in five business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, Terex Materials Processing & Mining, and Terex Roadbuilding, Utility Products and Other. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, and utility industries. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at www.terex.com.
All Scissor Lift Aerial Work Platforms:
- GENIE™S NEW GS-3232 DESIGNED TO MEET DEMANDS OF
- Genie introduces electric rough-terrain scissor lifts
- JLG Debuts Five New Die-Cast Models
- Improvements Increase Usability and Reduce Maintenance Costs on JLG® Electric Scissor Lifts
- JLG Offers Five-Year Extended Warranty Program for ES Series Scissor Lifts
- Electricians Package Increases Versatility of JLG® Electric Scissor Lifts
- TEREX TO MANUFACTURE SCISSOR LIFTS IN COVENTRY, UK
- TEREX AWP ANNOUNCES NEW WAYS TO ACCESS SERVICE AND PARTS MANUALS
Manufacturers of Scissor Lift Aerial Work Platforms:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views