Husqvarna® Construction Products is pleased to announce a change in its current North American organization. Steve Chamberlin and Chuck Markley have been promoted to Senior Vice President North America, effective immediately.
Mr. Chamberlin will assume the role of Senior Vice President North America-Sales and Marketing. He will oversee Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Mr. Chamberlin is currently Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Husqvarna Construction Products. Mr. Chamberlin joined Husqvarna two years ago from Soff-Cut.
Please join Husqvarna in congratilating Mr. Chamberlin and Mr. Markley on their promotions.
Husqvarna Construction Products is a market leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product range includes power cutters, floor saws, early entry saws, tile and masonry saws, wall and wire saws, core drilling machines, surface preparation equipment and diamond tools for these and other applications.
All Saw Blades:
- C-TEQ Crack Chaser
- C31/A34 Crack Repair Blades
- Crack Chasing Blade - CR C35 Beveled Crack Chaser Blade
- Universal Segmented Dry/Wet - DX-S Blade
- Universal Segmented Dry/Wet - U13X Blade
- Universal Segmented Dry/Wet - U22 Blade
- Universal Segmented Dry/Wet - U-A26 Blade
- Universal Segmented Dry/Wet - U23-Xtra Blade
Manufacturers of Saw Blades:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?451 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group206 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views