SnowEx Introduces New Economical Salt Box
January 18th, 2011
Category: Salt Storage
Have someone from SnowEx contact you with more information Click Here
WARREN, Mich. – SnowEx introduces the SB-1000 salt box, an economical version of its popular storage systems. The SB-1000 features a highly durable design but is inexpensive, making it ideal for entry-level needs.
Constructed from water-resistant, noncorrosive polyethylene, the SB-1000 has a storage capacity of 10 cubic feet and is designed to protect a wide variety of materials from weather elements. Although the most common use is for storing salt, sand and other spreading materials for ice management, the salt box can also be used for holding fertilizer, tools and anything else that requires a weather-protected enclosure.
In addition to the SB-1000, SnowEx offers a full line of salt boxes with varying capacities and more convenience features, such as lockable lids and fork pockets.
SnowEx is a product division of TrynEx International. Other TrynEx brands include TurfEx turf care equipment and SweepEx broom attachments. For more information, contact TrynEx International, 23455 Regency Park Drive, Warren, MI 48089, call 800-725-8377 or 586-756-6555, fax 586-755-0338, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.trynexfactory.com.
All Salt Storage:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency528 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River330 Views