Edgeolite, Exterior Truck Step Mats. Can Save Commercial Drivers From Injuries.
August 9th, 2010
Our Truck Rebound Mats are specially designed to reduce and diminish the amount of Knee, Leg, Ankle, and Back injuries which are so commonly associated with the repetitious actions of getting in and out of a commercial truck or semi Truck.
Our New Step Mats which are specially designed help remove the impact on your knees, as it take’s the shock out of your step. They help elevate the pressure, the impact, and pain from going to your knees and back, during the action of getting in and out of a commercial truck or semi truck.
Many truck drivers are sustaining serious injuries. Having the added line of defense of these specially designed mats on trucks exterior steps, can help prevent these injuries.
This product truly performs at its best to avoid and to alleviate these types injuries.
It’s a common sense solution for a serious problem.
The rebound step mats truck are made with quality materials. They are extremely durable, they install in minutes, are easy to clean and are made in the USA.
Edgeolite, specializes in safety for the commercial trucking industry. Edgeolite designs products that are safety enhancement related. The products are designed to bring a targeted line of safety and awareness to help resolve and prevent many safety issues.
Edgeolite looks forward to developing and distributing their products which promote more safety and less injuries, to owner operators, fleet owners , workers and to the whole trucking industry.
All Safety Devices and Systems (Fall Protection):
- MSA Updates Harnesses & Lanyards to meet new requirements of ANSI Z359
- MSA™s new ArcSafe Fall Protection protects from arc flash
- MSA™s TechnaCurv Full Body Harness Meets New ANSI and CSA Standards
- MSA™s new Workman Fall Protection Line combines safety, quality, economy
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views