Vibratory roller adds versatility to the jobsite
January 26th, 2011
Category: Roller (Impact) Attachments
The high-performance, hard-packing vibratory roller attachment from Bobcat lets you compact flatwork, trenches and asphalt patching jobs while moving forward or in reverse. With its offset drum design, you can even compact next to sidewalks, walls or curbs. An oscillating drum keeps the roller in contact with the surface on uneven terrain.
The roller is quick and easy to attach with the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system. For added versatility on the job, a bolt-on smooth outer shell is available for the 48″ drum to convert it from a padded drum to a smooth drum.
For more information, visit http://www.bobcat.com/.
All Roller (Impact) Attachments:
- EDGE® Material Unroller by CEAttachments, Inc.: Less Manpower More Productivity
- EDGE® Sod Unroller by CEAttachments, Inc.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views