Truck hooklifts available for different applications
February 6th, 2009
Category: Roll-Off Systems
Ampliroll HookLifts are available in 29 models to suit a variety of needs. The lift capacities range from 6,600 to 65,000 pounds, accommodating 8- to 24-foot bodies. Ampliroll also has attachments for flatbeds, dumps, containers, chippers, tree spades, water tanks, leaf bodies, stake bodies, cement mixers, hot asphalt patchers and cranes.
All Roll-Off Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views