Truck hooklifts available for different applications
February 6th, 2009
Category: Roll-Off Systems
Ampliroll HookLifts are available in 29 models to suit a variety of needs. The lift capacities range from 6,600 to 65,000 pounds, accommodating 8- to 24-foot bodies. Ampliroll also has attachments for flatbeds, dumps, containers, chippers, tree spades, water tanks, leaf bodies, stake bodies, cement mixers, hot asphalt patchers and cranes.
All Roll-Off Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views