Truck hooklifts available for different applications
February 6th, 2009
Category: Roll-Off Systems
Ampliroll HookLifts are available in 29 models to suit a variety of needs. The lift capacities range from 6,600 to 65,000 pounds, accommodating 8- to 24-foot bodies. Ampliroll also has attachments for flatbeds, dumps, containers, chippers, tree spades, water tanks, leaf bodies, stake bodies, cement mixers, hot asphalt patchers and cranes.
All Roll-Off Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1544 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012395 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views