Truck hooklifts available for different applications
February 6th, 2009
Category: Roll-Off Systems
Ampliroll HookLifts are available in 29 models to suit a variety of needs. The lift capacities range from 6,600 to 65,000 pounds, accommodating 8- to 24-foot bodies. Ampliroll also has attachments for flatbeds, dumps, containers, chippers, tree spades, water tanks, leaf bodies, stake bodies, cement mixers, hot asphalt patchers and cranes.
All Roll-Off Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views