Tigercat land clearing and vegetation management equipment
August 21st, 2008
Category: Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers
Tigercat builds two wheel mulcher carriers and one track-based land clearing carrier covering attachments requiring from 200 to 400 horsepower. Tigercat land clearing equipment is suited to mulching brush, stumps and standing trees.
Land clearing is a tough application. The M822C, M726E and M760 mulchers are extremely durable with all-steel construction.
All Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views