Tigercat land clearing and vegetation management equipment
August 21st, 2008
Category: Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers
Tigercat builds two wheel mulcher carriers and one track-based land clearing carrier covering attachments requiring from 200 to 400 horsepower. Tigercat land clearing equipment is suited to mulching brush, stumps and standing trees.
Land clearing is a tough application. The M822C, M726E and M760 mulchers are extremely durable with all-steel construction.
All Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views