Tigercat land clearing and vegetation management equipment
August 21st, 2008
Category: Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers
Tigercat builds two wheel mulcher carriers and one track-based land clearing carrier covering attachments requiring from 200 to 400 horsepower. Tigercat land clearing equipment is suited to mulching brush, stumps and standing trees.
Land clearing is a tough application. The M822C, M726E and M760 mulchers are extremely durable with all-steel construction.
All Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views