Tigercat land clearing and vegetation management equipment
August 21st, 2008
Category: Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers
Tigercat builds two wheel mulcher carriers and one track-based land clearing carrier covering attachments requiring from 200 to 400 horsepower. Tigercat land clearing equipment is suited to mulching brush, stumps and standing trees.
Land clearing is a tough application. The M822C, M726E and M760 mulchers are extremely durable with all-steel construction.
All Roll Harrow and Pulverizing Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series962 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene234 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund196 Views