Single Roll Crushers
September 2nd, 2008
Category: Roll Crushers
Single Roll Cushers are used in coal power stations, in the chemical industry, in the pit and quarry and in the iron and steel industry for gentle crushing of soft to medium-hard materials. The wedge-shaped crushing area is formed by a rotating roll and a spring-mounted crushing plate (crushing comb) located on the opposite side. The crushing process is carried out by pressure and shearing stress. Throughout capacity is up to 1.200 t/h, crushing ratio is approx. 1:6. Feed materials: coal, limestone, gypsum, different types of salt, slag.
All Roll Crushers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views