June 6th, 2012
Category: Restraining Systems (Seat Belts)
The cone Cage allows the traffic control placer and stacker to deploy and retrieve traffic control devices from transport vehicle while restraining workers from ejection during sudden or erratic direction change.
Rugged steel construction.
Compatible with all late model pickup trucks.
Adjustable for bed width of 54”-60” and bed length 5.5’ to 8.0’.
NO DRILL installation with the Super Clamp system.
Compatible with truck assessories; complete use of trailer hitch for transporting attenuators or arrow boards.
Standard: Air-Star Sirocco Lighting Balloon brackets for night time use.
Made in the USA AWS D1.1 Fabrication.
All Restraining Systems (Seat Belts):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes809 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology315 Views