June 6th, 2012
Category: Restraining Systems (Seat Belts)
The cone Cage allows the traffic control placer and stacker to deploy and retrieve traffic control devices from transport vehicle while restraining workers from ejection during sudden or erratic direction change.
Rugged steel construction.
Compatible with all late model pickup trucks.
Adjustable for bed width of 54”-60” and bed length 5.5’ to 8.0’.
NO DRILL installation with the Super Clamp system.
Compatible with truck assessories; complete use of trailer hitch for transporting attenuators or arrow boards.
Standard: Air-Star Sirocco Lighting Balloon brackets for night time use.
Made in the USA AWS D1.1 Fabrication.
All Restraining Systems (Seat Belts):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving411 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views