February 11th, 2008
Category: Reclaimers and Recyclers (Concrete)
Pouring returned concrete into a washout site is pouring money on the ground. The Hagan SAC reclaimer unit reclaims the lost concrete material profit by allowing you to return that unused material to your aggregate stockpile while reducing the washout in your yard.
- Capacity up to 60 cubic yards per hour
- Reclaims concrete materials by washing and seperating the coarse aggregate and fine aggregates
- 15 hp water pump to recycle water for washing materials
- Seperate rock and sand screw washers ( independent motors and drives)
- 30″ rock washer with 15 hp electric motor and reducer drive
- 30″ sand washer with 10 hp electric motor and reducer drive
- Classifying screen in bottom of rock washer
- Spray wash bars with adjustable water flow valves on both washes
- Pre-wired and includes motor starters, fuses, disconnect and control panel
- Pre-wired in EMT conduit to (NEC) National Electrical Code
- All production rates theoretical
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.