Hi-T500 Track Hauler
November 30th, -0001
The Hi-T500 Tracked Hauler is an innovative way to move material around job sites efficiently and is a great labour saver. The Hauler is built on a 28 2 speed hydro-static, self propelled, tracked platform powered by a 91/2 hp diesel Kubota engine that runs at a very low 86 decibals, for where noise levels are a concern. With such a narrow width this gives the hauler the ability to fit through a standard doorway, for inside jobs and the versatility to access tight areas where most powered equipment can™t go. The Hi-T500 has a load capacity of a minimum of 1100 lbs. or a half yard of concrete, with optional side extensions the payload can be increased to accommodate even more material. The bucket has a tip height of over 8™ allowing you to dump material into most standard waste removal bins, and can completely flip over for dumping material on the ground. The hauler also has an optional Power Take-Off (PTO) giving you the opportunity to run additional equipment off of the hydraulic pump, eg. concrete saw, jack hammer, etc. The hauler is a must have for all material moving applications, so if you are looking for an efficient, effective, way to transport material, look no further.
All Powered Buggies:
Manufacturers of Powered Buggies:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views