NON-CONDUCTIVE PIPE ROLLER
December 7th, 2009
Category: Pipe, All Types
Have someone from LB&A Inc. contact you with more information Click Here
LB&A Inc., manufacturers a hard to find polyurethane pipe roller that is used as a direct replacement for long and short pattern cast iron rolls. Non-Conductive Pipe Rollers are composed of a durable weather and corrosion resistant polyurethane resin that is non-abrasive and electrically isolates the pipe from its supports.
These polyurethane rollers are suitable for corrosive environments and are formulated for exposed long term installations. Commonly specified by natural gas utilities for mains supported from bridges.
All Pipe, All Types:
Manufacturers of Pipe, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views