NON-CONDUCTIVE PIPE ROLLER
December 7th, 2009
Category: Pipe, All Types
Have someone from LB&A Inc. contact you with more information Click Here
LB&A Inc., manufacturers a hard to find polyurethane pipe roller that is used as a direct replacement for long and short pattern cast iron rolls. Non-Conductive Pipe Rollers are composed of a durable weather and corrosion resistant polyurethane resin that is non-abrasive and electrically isolates the pipe from its supports.
These polyurethane rollers are suitable for corrosive environments and are formulated for exposed long term installations. Commonly specified by natural gas utilities for mains supported from bridges.
All Pipe, All Types:
Manufacturers of Pipe, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views