NON-CONDUCTIVE PIPE ROLLER
December 7th, 2009
Category: Pipe, All Types
Have someone from LB&A Inc. contact you with more information Click Here
LB&A Inc., manufacturers a hard to find polyurethane pipe roller that is used as a direct replacement for long and short pattern cast iron rolls. Non-Conductive Pipe Rollers are composed of a durable weather and corrosion resistant polyurethane resin that is non-abrasive and electrically isolates the pipe from its supports.
These polyurethane rollers are suitable for corrosive environments and are formulated for exposed long term installations. Commonly specified by natural gas utilities for mains supported from bridges.
All Pipe, All Types:
Manufacturers of Pipe, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects635 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D345 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views