July 30th, 2012
Category: Truck Accessories
Have someone from Mohr Manufacturing Inc contact you with more information Click Here
Mohr MFG. of Burnsville, Minnesota has just introduced a complete line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts called “SUPERBUMPERS”. These new impact attenuators not only pull and cushion your trailer towing, they protect your family, your vehicle and insurance the other 99% of the time when you’re not towing from the two most frequent vehicle accidents – getting hit while parked and the rear end collision.
SUPERBUMPERS protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage, reduce whiplash injuries by softening the “crash pulse”, shield the tank zone, eliminate parking lot and parallel parking dents and dings while lowering insurance claims. The patented compression system has taken impacts over 20 mph. They install in less than 60 seconds into any 2” receiver hitch. Towing and non-towing versions available and they all have a lifetime crash warranty – if they bend or break from a rear end collision, at any speed, they will be replaced absolutely FREE.
Pickup Truck Products
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views