50 percent less TiO2, 30 percent less latex
April 12th, 2012
Dow Coating Materials (DCM) FASTRACK HE-5030 Binder Technology traffic paints are formulated with FASTRACK HE-5030 acrylic polymer, providing equivalent levels of visibility and durability in waterborne road marking with 50 percent less TiO2 and 30 percent less latex. Efficient use of these two raw materials in traffic paint can help formulators stretch tight raw material supplies, lessen the impact of rising raw material prices and help DOTs and contractors maintain regular road striping schedules.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views