50 percent less TiO2, 30 percent less latex
April 12th, 2012
Dow Coating Materials (DCM) FASTRACK HE-5030 Binder Technology traffic paints are formulated with FASTRACK HE-5030 acrylic polymer, providing equivalent levels of visibility and durability in waterborne road marking with 50 percent less TiO2 and 30 percent less latex. Efficient use of these two raw materials in traffic paint can help formulators stretch tight raw material supplies, lessen the impact of rising raw material prices and help DOTs and contractors maintain regular road striping schedules.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?166 Views