Vehicle & Equipment Inspection Check-List Books
March 31st, 2008
Category: Operational Aids
DEVTRA Inc. now offers 55 Vehicle & Equipment Inspection Check-list books, including the NEW RELEASES for the Road Building & specialized ER/EMS, Security & Enforcement Vehicles. Books are also available for the other most common vehicles and equipment used in all industries – Municipalities, Construction, Government, Mining, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Industrial, Warehousing and Resource industries. Check-list Books are available for Backhoes, Wheel Loaders, Graders, Dozers, Dump-truck, Haulers, Cranes, Skid Steer, Fork Lift, Fleet Vehicles, Trailers and many more! This allows you to standardize your inspections and documentation. They are Easy, Simple, Quick and Convenient to use! Each one will last you 6 to 7 months. There are 150 two-copy carbonless sets in each book. There is also an optional storage pouch for mounting. These are great for Operators, Drivers, Supervision and Maintenance to identify defects and the vehicle condition to keep your vehicles moving through improved communication and service. These books also help you comply with Federal, State and Provincial inspection standards and requirements for all on-road and off-road vehicles.
(800) 291-4719 See Website: www.thechecker.net
All Operational Aids:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group365 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views