November 17th, 2009
Category: Mowers and Mulchers
Bandit’s forestry mower attachment for the Bandit Models 3500 and 4000 makes quick work of the toughest jobs. Often used in right-of-way, trail maintenance, new construction sites, forest fire fuel reduction and numerous other applications, the Model 3500 will turn dense brush growth and logging site slashing into fine mulch. The rotor design provides unmatched cutting efficiency, wear and durability; and heavy-duty construction provides stability. The fixed-position teeth provide 300- to 500-hour tool life and process any size wood or stump quickly and efficiently.
Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
All Mowers and Mulchers:
- The FAE UML/EX excavator mulcher
- The FAE UML/SSL skid steer mulcher
- FAE UML/HY Excavator Mulchers
- FAE FML/HY Excavator Mulchers
- FAE UML/EX Excavator Mulchers
- FAE UMM/EX Excavator Mulchers
- FAE UMM/S/EX Excavator Mulchers
- FECON™s FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
- FECON, Inc. Offers Mini Grapples for Excavators
- FECON, Inc. Expands It™s Line Of Bull Hog® PTO Mulchers
- FECON, Inc. Offers Chipper Knife Tools for Bull Hog® Mulcher
- FECON™s Introduces the FTX148-L Track Carrier
- FECON™s Adds BHP170 Power Pack to its line of New Generation Power Packs
- Remote Connectivity now available for Fecon™s FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
- FECON Introduces New FTX440 Crawler Mulcher
- Over the River and Through the Woods...There Goes Grandma™s House!
- FECON, Inc. Introduces the Next Generation of Mulching with the All New Bull Hog® Mulchers for Skid Steers
- FECON introduces new Tree Shears for Excavators
- FECON, Inc. Introduces the BHP 350 Power Pack for Maximizing Excavator Based Mulching Performance.
- FECON, Inc. Introduces New FTX100L Track Carrier
- The 700B by Ironwolf
- The Crusher by Ironwolf
- The Profiler by IronWolf
- The Slasher by Ironwolf
- The Mulcher by Ironwolf
Manufacturers of Mowers and Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass191 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects113 Views