US Mower Mid Mount Boom Mower
September 13th, 2011
Category: Mowers & Mulchers
New for 2011, US Mower introduces the 135MM mid mount boom mower series for utility size tractors. Manufactured out of 100,000 psi high strength steel. Has full frame support mount-No bell housing mount. Standard with 55,000 btu oil cooler. Available with axle stabilizer cylinder, mechanical cable controls or electronic joystick. Available in 17′, 21, and 23′ booms and a variety of flail and rotary mowing heads.
All Mowers & Mulchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1544 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012395 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views