EDGE® Brush Mower by CEAttachments, Inc.
October 1st, 2008
Category: Mower and Trimmer Attachments
The EDGE Rotary Brush Mower can cut through the thickest brush and glide over the roughest terrain. The brush mower is light, but built tough enough to handle demanding jobs such as cutting large fields, heavy weeds, undergrowth, brush and small saplings up to 3 in diameter. Use it to carve trails for horses, snowmobiles, cross-country skiing or biking areas that are usually inaccessible. Standard features include ¼ steel deck pans and bracing channel, and front and rear safety chains. The ½ steel frame for the gearbox and motor is welded to the frame and ensures positive alignment, and the balanced stump jumper means this brush mower will mow down almost anything in its path without stalling. Available for standard flow and high flow skid steers. For more information please contact our friendly staff at (866) 232.8224 or visit our website at www.ceattach.com.
All Mower and Trimmer Attachments:
- Now available from DENIS CIMAF Inc.: the brushcutter-mower model DTN, especially designed for mounting to the fornt of road graders.
Manufacturers of Mower and Trimmer Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2136 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1241 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans432 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views