STONE ADDS BUDDY BY STONE LINE OF MORTAR MIXERS
July 29th, 2008
Category: Mortar Mixers
Stone Construction Equipment,Inc. has added the patents and marketing rights to Buddy Equipment Mortar Mixers. The Mixers, which will be marketed under the “Buddy by Stone” label, consist of three belt-driven models and one fully-enclosed gearcae model. The Buddy by Stone EXD850, EXD1100, and EXD1300 mixers have capacities of 8, 11 and 13 cu. ft. respectively, and are considered to be true 2,3- and 4-bag mixers.
The extreme-duty mixers are designed to address applications that require a more robust, heavy-duty mixer, such as specialty mix applications where the mix is stiffer or much more abrasive. The applications could include, but are not limited to, curbing, terrazzo, or special additive mixes.
Buddy by Stone Mixers are designed with several patented and patent-pending features.
- An eight-paddle configuration that delivers “dynamic mixing”, delivering a more complete blend in the first minute of mixing.
- A unique drum profile, which eliminates the dead zone in a mixer, puts the paddles in more complete contact with the entire mix
- The pending patent cowl design allowing the engine to be started and operated without ever opening the cowl.
The mixers are fabricated of 1/4″ steel plate, and a heavy-duty all welded grate with a triple-ever-sharp bag splitter.
Buddy by Stone Mixers also include many of the industry-leading features currently found on Stone Champion Mixers which increase serviceability and operator-friendliness, including:
- Stone”s exclusive quadruple seal and bearing systemin a patented removeable housing for superior performance and longer life. The system carries a lifetime warranty.
- Patented lift-away safety guard to move the drum guard out of the way while dumping.
- Front post hand clutch for easy dumping.
- Extra-long, heavy-duty tow pole with a ball hitch and safety chains standard.
- Stay-level engine platform.
- Two-year drum warranty.
All four models of the Buddy by Stone Mixers are powered by either Honda gas engines or electical motors. The mixers are mounted on heavy-duty, high speed tires.
Stone Construction Equipment, Inc. a 100% employee-owned American company is a leader in design, manufacure, and marketing of construction equipment. Right built products distributed worldwide include concrete, mortar, and silo mixers, grout placing systems, hand held compaction equipment, ride-on and walk-behind asphalt and dirt rollers, trench compactors, power trowels, material handling equipment including lifts and buggies, concrete / pavement and masonry block saws and concrete vibrators and screeds.
All Mortar Mixers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party400 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views