Honeywell Introduces LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters
June 16th, 2008
MINNEAPOLIS, July 9, 2007 – Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today introduced its LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters with an available 50-hour maintenance meter and large digital display that is readable at all times.
The meters feature snap-in installation, fitting into a rectangular panel opening and mounts using self-contained clips. An integral terminal connector reduces line errors due to polarity issues, speeding up assembly time for OEMs.
This meter has an internal battery to power the display, making it viewable even when the meter is not accumulating hours.
Potential applications may include lawn and garden equipment; commercial sprayers; turf management and sport field/grounds maintenance equipment; golf carts; small-engine vehicles; portable generators, compressors; welders; snow blowers, log splitters; spo
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?442 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group179 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views